Are you aspiring to study in Australia? If yes, then you will have to apply for a student visa subclass 500. This student visa allows a full-time course or training for international students. You can reside in Australia until your course term ends.
We at VXL Migration understand your desire to study in Australia. Give us a chance to stand out on your expectations. Our migration experts will drive you through all the complexities included in a visa application process. Starting from the initial application to your settlement in Australia, we will be your trustful migration partners.
Eligibility Criteria for a student visa subclass 500
- You must be 6 years or more.
- Show proof depicting your English proficiency skills, for example- IELTS or PTE score.
- You must provide a Confirmation of Enrolment on a full-time course registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS.
- You must qualify health & character requirements.
- Ensure that you and your family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the length of your stay in Australia.
- You must fulfil adequate welfare arrangements if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Make sure to have adequate funds.
Learn the Application Process For Australian Student Visa Subclass 500
As an international student who wants to study in Australia, you have to apply for the visa 6 months prior to when the course begins.
Get a valid passport and begin with the application process.
Certain documents need to be deposited, these are:
- Identity proof.
- Sufficient Funds.
- Certificate of Confirmation of Enrolment.
- GTE documents.
- Evidence that you don’t have to pay the visa application fee if it’s applicable.
- Exam scores reflecting your English Proficiency Skills like- IELTS, PTE, etc.
- Submission of Partner documents, if necessary.
- If required, deposit the documents for dependents and children.
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover(OSHC).
Online visa application
Start your online visa application by creating a valid login on the Australian Immigration account. Pay visa application fees after submitting the required documents. You have the ease to pay online via different modes.
Following your online application, provide your biometrics along with health or medical referral letters. Moreover, You have to abide by the rules & regulations as stated by the Australian Immigration Department.
Wait for your visa approval
If your visa application gets approved, you will receive it in writing via letter that comprises a visa grant number, visa expiration date, and other important documents. Once you get COE (Confirmation Of Enrolment) from the Australian University, you are all set to study in Australia, provided you have to follow other important instructions such as – arranging finances and other documents to be submitted.
Let VXL Migration Help You with Australian Student Visa Subclass 500
Get in touch with our knowledgeable & experienced migration agents to maximise your chances of visa approval. We promise you a clear migration path with the assistance of our highly-skilled professionals. VXL Migration can effortlessly & efficiently make your pathway easier incorporating utmost loyalty, consistency, and fast processing time.