Migrating to another country for study purposes opens up new gateways for people from across the world. Especially when we talk of Australia, it has numerous study and employment options for international people to pick from. It skirts reputed colleges and universities that clenches the record of producing enormous employment opportunities for international students.
If you’re one of those who is also in the view of studying in Australia will have to first apply for a student visa. The student application is easy yet tiring, sometimes. For easing down your stress, our professionals at VXL Migration are just standing upright to assist you. Our devotion & commitment towards our work is what makes us stand out in the crowded environment of migration companies. But, first invest your time in reviewing the reasons asserting Australia as one of the best study destinations for international students.
What Drives International Students to Australia For Study Purposes?
Natural beauty, kangaroos, koalas, and beaches are all what one could hit in thoughts while thinking of Australia. But, to your surprise, Australia has much more to bestow. Let us review them all in a little brief.
- Exceptional Education System- Needless to say, Australia secures top spot in the queue with the countries that have outstanding education systems. This is quite a lesser-known fact that Australian student culture is adaptive enough to welcome international students from any corner of the world. Lakhs of students file their student application in the hope of getting admission in any of Australian Universities. The Australian grading system is designed in a way that you won’t lose your heart even with a D grade. HD(High Distinction) is the highest grade a student can secure in Australia. The other Australian grades are C(Credit), P(Pass), and F(Fail).
- Easy Student Visa Application- You might have heard that the international student visa Australia is simple to procure in comparison to any other developed nation. For an international student, Australia extends the “Overseas Student Program”. First of all, you will have to show COE(Certificate of Enrolment) in a study course at a university. Then, you are obliged to portray that you are financially stable. Proving your English skills to the Australian Immigration Authorities is the next step to follow. Lastly, you have to get insurances like Health and Liability Insurance. All these steps might sound drooping but are simple to follow.
- Brush Your English Skills- Enhanced English skills is another substantial benefit of studying in Australia. Needless to say, English is the official language of the country meaning that whomsoever you meet there will communicate to you in English. Moreover, you will also be witnessing English Media portals- magazines, cinema movies, cinema, and TV series. And, other organizational things like student visa application, signing rental contracts, and registering something in a new city are also done in English. Following all these things for a period of 2-3 years will make you eloquent in their official language. Australia is a home to many weird words, and after sometime you will take pride in how you are now understanding everything in a jiff.
- Easy Part-Time Work Approach- It is important to manage your expenses well along with your studies in Australia. There are plenty of work opportunities for the students who are already enrolled in an Australian course. You’re allowed to work for 20 hours while following your semester. You can even gain work experience in the sector related to your study field. Besides, you can work as a waiter or a promoter if you want to gain experience in a field that doesn’t connect with your enrolled course. To work in Australia, a TFN(Tax File Number) is mandatory that could be filed at the time of your visa application.
- Flaring Job Prospects- After studying in Australia, even if you head back to your home country you will have the brightest chances of securing a great job position. You will be encompassing enough knowledge, English speaking skills, and expertise to sit confidently at the time of your interview. The Australian degree will speak for itself and there’s no chance that anyone refuses you for a qualified job position. However, if you wish to settle in Australia, you can first apply for a ‘Temporary Graduate Visa’ that permits you to work there for 12 months.
- Spectacular Australian Landscapes- Last but not the least, to-die-for landscapes in Australia are enough to attract any international student. You can witness more than five climate zones there in the country. Some parts of Australia’s rainforests and the Great Barrier Reef are able to secure top spots on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Skiing is another wonderful adventure to be joyful about in Australia. If this doesn’t attract you much, you have the last rescue option- surfing on the coast. The Australian coastline is pretty long and there are over 11,000 beaches in Australia.
How Can VXL Migration Help You Study Abroad Australia?
Deep knowledge and experience of immigration rules make our professionals at VXL Migration know their way through red tape complex procedure & compliance requirements. Our immigration consultation in Adelaide can widen the range of arrays for aspiring students worldwide. We take abundance of time to realize the needs & requirements of our clients. Our maestros devote their time in cultivating relationships with the clients rather than making it more like a business contract.