According to surveys, Australia ranks third among the most popular countries for international students in the world.
Reason to study in Australia
The school must be the first factor to be investigated. According to the latest data, there are 22-Australian universities listed in the top 300-universities in the world.
Universities, colleges and schools in Australia offer a high level of knowledge and practical skills and cope up and succeed with uncertain times and fast-changing societies. Australian education provides new approaches to lead in every sector and all disciplines. Universities in the Australian provide outstanding education facilities, training facilities, internships and student support services. Here are 7 Good Reason to Study in Australian University.
Why has Australia education consistently ranked top in the world?
The main reason to study in Australia is that the government regularly works hard, and attaches great importance to the high educational level and quality of provided in the universities and colleges and educational institutions.
- Whether it is universities, primary and secondary schools, vocational education and training, or English language training, there are comprehensive and complete quality assurance measures to ensure high-quality level education.
- The role of teachers is also crucial. While imparting knowledge, they are good at inspiring students to think independently and encouraging students to challenge themselves. It is the reason why Australia has cultivated countless outstanding talents, including many Nobel Prize winners.
1. Very affordable higher education
Compared with other English-speaking countries, Australian tuition fees are more reasonable. According to the latest statistics, the tuition fee for a year of higher education for international students in Australia is about 29,000 Australian dollars.
- The primary living cost expenses in Australia, including water, electricity, internet, public transportation, etc., are about AU$311 per week, which means that the annual cost is 16,000 AUD.
- The school will provide students with advice on accommodation and costs, including renting, hostels, residential colleges and boarding schools, and other accommodation options.
- Medical insurance is mandatory for all full-time overseas students. This insurance allows overseas students to enjoy primary health and medical benefits during their studies in Australia, obtain necessary medical protection, and help parents’ solve all worries.
2. Widely recognized academic qualifications
- As the first-class education level of Australian universities is widely recognized all over the world, its student’s graduates have an international competitive advantage when they return to their country.
- At present, there are 148 Australian schools (including 42 universities and higher education institutions, 67 private institutions, 39 public technical and continuing education colleges)
3. Legal protection
A country with a sound legal system is a considerable guarantee for students who want to study and work abroad. Australia is the safest place which provides support and help to students.
4. High standard of living and beautiful environment
If you want to study in a place with a beautiful environment, then you can choose Australia.
Australia economy is a quickly developing and innovatively stable nation with a robust economy. Students enjoy all the benefits all the advantages of excellent administrations, transportation and infrastructure of Australia.
Australian cities such as Melbourne and Sydney have consistently ranked at the top of the “World’s Most Liveable Cities” ranking for seven consecutive years.
5. Work legally
Part-time job or internship is an incredible choice to adjust to society and the workplace ahead of time. Most families do not want their children to rely on part-time work.
6. Employment opportunities
Australian High-class education train students and make them work-ready and face all work challenges at the global level and make them potential candidates for employers around the world.
In Australia, worldwide understudies can work as long as 20 hours per week, or all-day work during holidays.
7. Transparent and fair process visa
Australia’s visa endorsement rate is generally high, and it utilizes an electronic visa, Overseas students who want to migrate to Australia for studies can apply for the student visa to enter the country by themselves or through professional intermediary agencies.